So it's Father's Day today and my hubby's first. Compared to the father's day of 2 years ago this has been fantastic, 2 years ago we miscarried our first baby. So I thought I would make it extra special and have made his gift for him.
Deciding what to do was difficult. But I noticed on a friends wall that they had a picture frame with a mount saying Family in and some pics of them all. So I decided I would do Daddy with some pictures of Jake and Jake and Jeremy.

I had a spare photoframe (well it wasn't spare but I will find new frames for those photos) and some lovelly quality pearlescent card. So using a large bold font I printed off a template that was 3 x 5inches for each letter and then drew them onto the card, cut them out and then started the fun of finding suitable pictures for the letters. Y was by far the hardest to find. I then cropped them and produced them how I wanted and then printed them off...... That lead to SO many printer problems that today it has virtually gone out of the window and I will be getting a new one in the week.
However, Jeremy is thrilled with his pressie and we now have another picture on our walls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment